Who You Work With
Eva Van Krugel, PCC, CEC, CPQC, Leadership Coach & Facilitator
I’m a Professional Certified Coach, Certified Executive Coach, Certified Positive Intelligence Coach and Certified Systemic Team Coach, and Four Stages of Psychological Safety Certified Trainer and Coach. I’m an accredited practitioner in EQ-i 2.0, Harrison Work Preferences Inventory, Conflict Dynamics Profiling, TypeCoach Adaptive Communications Systems, and Dare to Lead™ trained. I’m an active member of the International Coaching Federation. I’m also just a fellow human who wants to help other humans do the great things they want to do in this life.
I have taken a different road to coaching which I believe gives me a fresh take on it. In a past life, I was a senior strategist and marketer in the UK and Canada for about 20 years. Today, I’ve refocused on inspiring growth and fulfillment in people – individuals or teams who want to have a positive impact in their company, their sector, or indeed the world at large.
With my business background, you could say I’ve walked the walk. I’m well familiar with the complex dynamics within organizations at every level, navigating ongoing change and the challenges that can result. I also understand the grit and devotion required to be a leader, navigating a way forward, delivering results.
Located in the Pacific Northwest, my clients are dotted around Canada, the U.S. and beyond. Whether working together virtually or at your preferred location, I’m very much looking forward to the journey.
You have goals in mind, and I’m here to help you achieve them. Along the way, the work we do together will do some pretty cool things:
- It will turn a lens of discovery on yourself and the world around you uncovering your true authentic gifts and talents
- You will identify and challenge your current beliefs and behaviors that may be getting in your way
- It will empower new creative ideas, possibilities, and solutions – the tools needed for your mission
- You will elevate your thinking, your skillset and energy awareness for your future success
- I will share candid feedback, deep care, and my insights with you, every step of the way
Who Works with Fervor
Sometimes assignments require niche, specialized skills, or, that more hands be on deck. I am proud to be able to tap into a loyal, highly credible coaching and facilitator community with wide-ranging credentials. Name the challenge, I will deliver the team to meet it, or refer you to the right talent.